Meet the Grinch Mini Photo Shoots Saturday, Sept, 26th 2020
Event: Meet the Grinch Mini Photo Shoots
Day: Saturday, Sept, 26th 2020
Time: by reservation only between 9am and 4pm Central
Location: Slepicka Homestead Park
1301 Lilly Lane
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Price: $99 (up to 5 people)
*Please contact us for pricing of more than 5
Get your family photos in silly or serious fashion with a super special friend! We bring our photographer, and the mischievous special guest for you to enjoy.
This whimsical package includes:
- 15 min photo session with meet and greet
- 5 Digital Images emailed to you with rights to photos and a 6th bonus image. Photos emailed within 5 days of shoot.
- Outdoor, socially distanced location. Rain date of October 3rd. Never more than 15 people on site at once including your family.
- Coloring sheet and Special gift for the kids under 12 years of age
- You can also take photos! See rules below.
All the NEED TO KNOWS:
- Reserve 1 time slot per family of 5 or less
- Arrive 15 min before scheduled session, late arrival will result in a wait time for photos of up to 30 min
- There are no bathrooms on site! There is a covered “picnic area” for those that need seating accommodations. Our site is outdoor, dress for the weather or what you feel you can tolerate for what you had in mind for the shoot. Matching, jammies, Christmas hats, anything goes!
- Upon check in, we will ask a few questions to help us get the right shots.
- Cancellations/refunds are only available up to 5 days prior to the shoot for any reason. NO REFUNDS after September 21st, 2020 for any reason. NO REFUNDS for photos.
- Digital photos will be issued within 5 business days. Package includes 5. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ALL THE PHOTOS FROM YOUR SESSION, there is an additional $45 fee. This fee can be paid at time of shoot.
- Sessions are 15 min, we plan for 20 min to allow time to meet and greet and have a QUICK sneak peek at your photos.
We make every effort to stay on schedule, but we are human and are typically working with children for these shoots and can be unpredictable.
- We love being creative with your ideas, so let us know if you are looking for a particular shot. We will try our best to get it!
- Have a prop? Feel free to bring kiddo’s fave book, or a stuffy they love. We LOVE to incorporate these into some fun shots. We bring bubbles and some other fun things to use!
- Tips for our cast member and/or photographer are accepted but never expected
- Want to grab a few of your own candid shots? Sure! We ask that these are done after the photographer is done or while the photographer is shooting the kids only.
Time slots are booked for us to maximize time. We cannot take photos using your camera(s).
Understand that time may not allow for your own pictures.