Remember this magical time with beautiful photos, professionally taken, and enhanced. This amazing experience comes to you with a princess of your choice, a pro photographer, and a memorable experience. Your child will spend sometime meeting the princess, and chatting about favorite things, then we will capture the magical moments between your princess and ours! After our shoot, our photographer will enhance a beautiful gallery of digital photos for you including 1 image with extra enhancements for some additional sparkle. Your child can dress up to match the princess, bring her favorite book, or stuffy to add sentiment to our shoot.
Contact us to book now!
- Photo Shoots are approximately 30 min
- Photo Shoots are typically done outdoors, at your home, using a backyard, front yard or area close by. We CAN do indoor shoots but have some restrictions due to current Covid-19. Contact us for Adrianne@princessfairytaleparties.com
We can also set a particular location if needed.
- Photo shoot pricing includes immediate family only. Please ask for a quote to include cousins or friends to a shoot.
- Upon booking, we will discuss our Covid-19 policies and how we can still make magic while protecting your family’s health and our cast as well.
- Photos are enhanced and sent to you via email in gallery form. These can take up to 5 business days. Galleries typically include approximately 10 digital, enhanced photos.
- We work and photograph on KID TIME. This means we try our absolute best to engage your child. While rare, there are times where a child is simply not interested. During our booking process, we will ask if what things are of interest to your child to help us hold interest. As stated, this is rare. We suggest to book a time slot that is not close to normal nap times, and consider most children are better for photos after a snack, in our experience.
- Photo clients ARE allowed to take their own photos during or shoot, but must remain behind the photographer, and allow the photographer to work.
- Rain dates are scheduled during booking.
- Payment in full is due no later than 7 days before shoot. 50% is required to hold a spot and is NON REFUNDABLE. This is paid at time of booking. Parties may choose to pay in full at time of booking. 50% of the full fee is refundable in case of cancel for any reason.
Stoney Creek Inn
101 MARINERS WAY
EAST PEORIA, ILLINOIS 61611
Child Admission: $44
Adult Admission: $12
Time slots: 10:00am to 11:30am
Time slots: 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Join your favorite princesses, superheroes and villains for trick or treats, meet & greets and more! Live performances, surprise visits, photo ops, dance party too! Kids get a trick or treat bag to collect some goodies. All participants need a ticket with the exception of those under 12 months joining us.
*Tickets are non-refundable after purchase for any reason*
Sept 17th 2022
1:00pm to 2:30pm
4700 N. Port Washington Road
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Join your favorite princesses for a Royal Ball complete with dancing, singing, activities, photo ops and more! Enjoy live performances, an official twirling lesson, and some surprises too!
Our princesses will be meeting and greeting and entertaining you and your little princess and/or princes on Sept 17th 2022.
All attendees (over 18months) must purchase a ticket!
All Royal Ball attendees will receive a ribbon wand upon entry to use during our event.
VIP Admission includes a 30 min early access meet and greet (you can enter at 12:30pm!), Princess led tiara ceremony with a REAL tiara, and an adorable autograph book for the princesses to sign. Enjoy a VIP story reading and some extra time to chat with royalty.
Child General Admission: $39
Child VIP Admission: $57
Holiday Inn- Carol Stream
150 S Gary Ave
Carol Stream IL 60188
Only 150 seats available!
6:00pm to 8:00pm
Join our amazing cast for dinner, a short show complete with plenty of live songs, then after the show, meet and greet the princesses and villains, take photos, grab autographs, and join a dance party. We will even have some trick or treating, and each child participant will receive a light up toy (to help save the world of course!) and autograph book for meet and greets. Oh no! The villains have hatched a plan to cast a spell and rid the world of good forever? Can the princesses stop them from casting the spell in time?
Enjoy a short performance while you dine on a delicious dinner including salad, Chicken Parmesan, potato side and vegetable side.
All participants need a ticket.
Tickets are nonrefundable after purchase for any reason.Read More