Terms and Conditions
Meet the Grinch Mini Photo Shoots
NEED TO KNOWS:
- Reserve 1 time slot per family of 5 or less
- Arrive 15 min before scheduled session, late arrival will result in a wait time for photos of up to 30 min
- There are no bathrooms on site! There is a covered "picnic area" for those that need seating accommodations. Our site is outdoor, dress for the weather or what you feel you can tolerate for what you had in mind for the shoot. Matching, jammies, Christmas hats, anything goes!
- Upon check in, we will ask a few questions to help us get the right shots.
- Cancellations/refunds are only available up to 5 days prior to the shoot for any reason. NO REFUNDS after September 21st, 2020 for any reason. NO REFUNDS for photos.
- Digital photos will be issued within 5 business days. Package includes 5.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE ALL THE PHOTOS FROM YOUR SESSION, there is an additional $45 fee. This fee can be paid at time of shoot.
- Sessions are 15 min, we plan for 20 min to allow time to meet and greet and have a QUICK sneak peek at your photos.
We make every effort to stay on schedule, but we are human and are typically working with children for these shoots and can be unpredictable.
We love being creative with your ideas, so let us know if you are looking for a particular shot. We will try our best to get it!
Have a prop? Feel free to bring kiddo's fave book, or a stuffy they love. We LOVE to incorporate these into some fun shots. We bring bubbles and some other fun things to use!
Tips for our cast member and/or photographer are accepted but never expected
Want to grab a few of your own candid shots? Sure! We ask that these are done after the photographer is done or while the photographer is shooting the kids only.
Time slots are booked for us to maximize time. We cannot take photos using your camera(s).
Understand that time may not allow for your own pictures.
Party Need to Knows:
- 50% of party fee is due at booking. Remaining 50% can also be paid at booking, or day of event. Checks are preferred, but we can also process a card with an additional $5 fee).
- We are very space adaptable, but do require a few things from the host
- A space to sit for make-up and hair application
- A space for the photo backdrop (about 8-10ft wide)
In addition to the 2 princesses, a party host will accompany and help with set up and break down.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Payment for event is due at time of booking (securing date). 50% of the total party fee is used as a non-refundable security deposit. Cancellations are only accepted until 14 days prior to your event date in which case the other 50% is refunded to you. Refunds are sent by check and take up to 14 business days.
If a cancel is at fault of PFTP you are entitled to a full 100% refund. In the unlikely event PFTP does cancel, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
We ask that while our job is to try and make your child’s day, we are human, and sometimes we make mistakes, but the nice thing about being human is we can work together to fix any issues. We love to chat with our clients and customers, so please let us know how we can help you.
Date Change Policy:
We understand things come up and cause a date change. We ask that we are notified no less than 7 days from date change. A $100 fee is assessed if the date change gives PFTP less than 48 hours. Date Change fee of $100 is due upon request of date change.
We are not affiliated with Disney. Our characters look slightly different from well-known characters, and we do not claim to be affiliated with Disney. Some of our costumes are sewn by PFTP, and we design our costume details.